I feel like today was the first time I've gotten a restful day-off since I've moved in here. I cleaned a bit, went to the gym, got groceries, cooked, listened to The Shins station on pandora all day, and slept a lot.
I'm so in love with my humble room. Maybe it's because I'm constantly out and the proverbial "absence makes the heart grow fonder" rings true, but having this alone time today was such a breath of fresh air.
Granted I do find myself becoming more and more extroverted (I'm more likely to seek out company and group activities a lot more than ever before), I felt so energized looking at my clothes air dry from my bed because 1) it reminded me that I had been alone all day and all the while productive and 2) the composite colors of my clothes put me in a peaceful mood.
No comments:
Post a Comment