Monday, January 6, 2014

Auspicious beginnings

While I will not miss 2013, I know that everything I had endured wasn't all for naught. Because of 2013, I feel like I'm just beginning to understand what's true to me and I'm excited to move forward with that in mind.

Here are a few goals that I'd like to set for myself this year:

  1. I had a goal to put X amount of money into my savings for 2013. For 2014, I'd like to put an additional 2k.
  2. Learn three dinner recipes. 
  3. Visit three new cities.
  4. Make a concerted effort to keep in touch with my cousins and my friends. I'm discovering how difficult it is for adults to meet up. But despite how busy our schedules may be, I'd like to make sure that those who are dear to me know it.
  5. Career advancement of any sort: whether it be getting a new job or something as small as taking the GRE.
  6. Move out.
  7. Forgo animal-based protein more often and swing a little bit more vegetarian.
  8. Run 30 officially-timed miles.

I'm pretty determined to make 2014 my year of big moves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment